Sunday, October 12, 2008

Elise lost her First Tooth!




This is it!  Our last child has lost her first tooth!  It was so exciting!  Her tooth has been loose for weeks, she didn't like it when I tried to pull it out.  I like pulling teeth (I know I'm weird), usually I am very good at telling my boys that I just want to "feel"  how loose their tooth is and to their quick pain and shock their tooth is GONE! And then a big smile breaks out on their face when they realize the tooth is out!  Well, this didn't work for Elise, so I had to let go that I probably wasn't going to be the one who pulled her tooth out after many attempts.  Sure enough, on our drive home from Issaquah from one of Christian's many soccer games she was wiggling it with her tongue and it came out!  I was happy that she didn't swallow it (which I was kind of worried she would have no tooth to put under her pillow).  When she was putting her tooth (which was in a plastic baggy) under her pillow, she was asking the tooth fairy out loud if she could please keep the tooth and could the tooth fairy not take it.  To her surprise in the morning she got "LOTS" of  quarters (really only 5) and the tooth fairy did not take her tooth!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a wonderful thing--having your daughter and grandkids (husband too, Zee!) in town--AND being able to "see" them on line. Way cool.

Anonymous said...

That's one cute hole in your head, but...I wanted to pull out your tooth!